Hardwoods Incorporated Policies
- Master Card
- American Express
- Every order is inspected to meet/exceed quality standards prior to shipping.
- Rarely are products lost or damaged in transit, however if you believe this to be the case, please contact us promptly.
- If shipping and billing addresses are different, we will require a signature upon delivery of the merchandise by UPS as well as your acknowledgement that you accept full financial responsibility for the merchandise at the shipping location once delivered.
- Call for shipping rates to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Orders are normally shipped within 5 to 7 business days from receipt of the order, unless otherwise noted.
- 10′, 12′ and 15′ bar rail lengths ordered online are shipped cut in half, with a biscuit joint on each piece.
- 10′, 12′ and 15′ bar rail lengths may be sold and shipped uncut LTL upon special request. Please call (301) 665-9505 for a quote.
- You must open and inspect your order promptly and report any damage, shortages or dissatisfaction within 24 hrs of receipt (email or voice mail).
- No merchandise will be accepted for return that has been altered in anyway such as cut, stained or damaged.
- You must call for a return authorization.
- A 20% Service Fee will be charged for returned orders.
- Products exchanged within the time frame specified will not be charged the Service Fee.
- All shipments refused upon delivery are subject to the Service Fee.
- Merchandise authorized for return must be in the original packaging.
- Merchandise authorized for return must be shipped insured for the full value of the merchandise.
- Returns must be made within 10 days of receiving the merchandise.
- Shipping charges/return shipping charges are not refundable.
- Bar top kits, Bar top wings and all made to order products and are not returnable.
Wood Grain Disclaimer
Variations in color and grain are natural characteristics of real hardwood. Because no two trees are exactly alike, each piece of wood comes with its own unique inclusions. Although we take great care to match color and grain in all our products, there always will be some variation due to the nature of various wood species. Stains and other finishes will help soften the variations, but will not fully eliminate them.
Natural inclusions and differences in color and grain would not be a reason to expect replacement of any of our products.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Hardwoods Incorporated keeps contact form submissions for customer service purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Hardwoods Incorporated uses Google Analytics to track various metrics of website traffic. To opt out of analytics tracking, please use an incognito or private browser.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If you have made a purchase from Hardwoods Incorporated, your purchase information is retained indefinitely. This is so we can look back on order history for customer service and administrative purposes.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, or made an order on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
If you have any questions about your data, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How we protect your data
The website leverages a SSL certificate for data and transaction encryption which you can read about in our Security Statement.