Hardwoods Incorporated Policies
- Master Card
- American Express
- Call for shipping rates to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Orders are normally shipped within 2 to 3 business days from receipt of the order, unless otherwise noted.
- 10′, 12′ and 15′ bar rail lengths ordered online are shipped cut in half, with a biscuit joint on each piece.
- 10′, 12′ and 15′ bar rail lengths may be sold and shipped uncut LTL upon special request. Please call (301) 665-9505 for a quote.
- You must open and inspect your order promptly and report any damage, shortages or dissatisfaction within 24 hrs of receipt. (email or voice mail)
- No merchandise will be accepted for return that has been altered in anyway such as cut, stained or damaged.
- You must call for a return authorization.
- A 20% Service fee will be charged for returned orders.
- Merchandise authorized for return must be in the original packaging.
- Merchandise authorized for return must be shipped insured for the full value of the merchandise.
- Returns must be made within 7 days of receiving the merchandise.
- Shipping charges/return shipping charges are not refundable.
Wood Grain Disclaimer
Variations in color and grain are natural characteristics of real hardwood. Because no two trees are exactly alike, each piece of wood comes with its own unique inclusions. Although we take great care to match color and grain in all our products, there always will be some variation due to the nature of various wood species. Stains and other finishes will help soften the variations, but will not fully eliminate them.
Natural inclusions and differences in color and grain would not be a reason to expect replacement of any of our products.