When searching for the finishing touch for your home or commercial bar, do you really want to buy your bar top or bar rail molding from a source that also sells refrigerators, concrete, and shingles? How important to you is quality and technical support? Do you desire the ability to watch a video of a bar top installation or speak to a knowledgeable person when you’re in a bind?
At Hardwoods Incorporated, we do bar-building supplies. And only bar-building supplies. With our premium bar rail moldings, radius corners, bar tops, and other bar-building necessities, you are sure to find something to fit your needs and deliver you the quality and beauty you expect from your home or commercial bar.
Cheap bar rail moldings are made thin and fast to save money, resulting in profiles that do not match and surface chatter marks that are difficult to sand and are outside of professional standards.
Before you buy bar rail molding check the following:
1) Is the thickness of the bar rail molding less than 1-3/8”?
2) Do you need to use a 2” x 4”, a shim panel or 3 layers of plywood to install the thin bar rail molding costing additional time and labor?
3) Is the bar rail molding offered in lengths longer than 8’ and in a variety of wood species to match your bar top?
4) Does the vendor provide an installation video, finishing instructions, and customer support?
5) Does the vendor offer to prefinished bar rail (Something that is never a good idea)?
6) Does the product have good reviews from verified customers?
7) Have you tried to call the vendor with pre-purchase questions?
8) Does the vendor make the product or just sell it from a third party shipper?
Be sure to ask all these questions of your potential suppliers because, in the end, you get what you pay for.
At Hardwoods Incorporated we make every product we sell in-house, starting with premium kiln-dried rough lumber. Each piece is hand-selected for quality, color, and grain to give you beautiful finished bar rail molding, bar top parts and bar front parts.
Our premium bar rail moldings finish 1-3/8” to 1-3/4” thick and fit easily onto 2 layers of ¾” material. We recommend a quality plywood sub top and our solid wood main bar top kits directly on top as shown. Flooring is not recommended.
Our bar rail moldings are available in lengths from 2’ to 16’ in over a dozen domestic and imported wood species including ash, oak, maple, cherry, walnut, poplar, and mahogany.
Our “Bar building resources” link contains over a dozen tutorials, installation videos, templates, and blogs to answer all your pre- and post-purchase questions. There, you will find helpful suggestions from our bar rail experts.
We take pride in our work from selecting the rough lumber to fabrication of the bar rail parts, from packaging to shipping. We respect your purchase and your business.
Thank you for considering Hardwoods Incorporated